ACI Charger 1220SR-20CC
1220SR-20CC SuperCharger Elite
The 1220SR20 model 12V10A charger is a fully automatic high frequency switch mode 4 - stage battery charger
with battery de-sulfating mode, constant current, constant voltage and float voltage. The 12V/10A battery charger
can charge any gel, glass-matt (AGM), sealed, wet and any other type of lead acid batteries.
1220RS20 12 Volts, 10 Amp Constant Current
(Equivalent to 20 Amp tapered charger in charging time)
- Universal Input 100VAC to 240VAC - Suitable anywhere in the world.
- Automatic Cut off and then true Float. Can be left connected indefinitely without harming the battery.
- UL, CSA, TUV Listed
- Meets EMC standards
- Can also be used for On board (internal) applications.
- Increases battery life by de-sulphating the battery.
- Small size and light weight - 18 oz.
Click here to see all Specifications
More Info On ACI Advance Chargers:Literature:
How To Operate:
Back To ACI: