Home Page of
Antique Classic Car Batteries
These AGM batteries are shipped fully charged and ready to be installed right out of the box. But we always recommend charging a battery before installing in the car.
It is best to use and AGM 10 amp charger and a AGM trickle charger for your 12 volt batteries. Our AGM charger does both and is listed on the same page as your battery.
We offer Free shipping on this AGM charger when ordering a classic car battery.
These antique auto batteries are a high quality original battery replacement for your classic cars. Some pictures on the website have the logos
and wording on the battery painted to show the details better online. But your battery will not come with painted letters because they were not produced that way originally.
Battery Status: Most batteries are built to order. All batteries will be in listed in one of the three categories below. If no status is listed for your battery then the default is the first.
1. Now Available - These batteries are available to be built. Because of the high demand for these batteries,
the normal time frame is 4-6 weeks to get a battery shipped as long as there are no delays in production which would cause a delay in a battery shipping.
2. In Stock - These AGM batteries are in stock and usually ships 2-5 days after order is placed.
3. Not Available - These AGM batteries are either discontinued or will not be in production for the near future.
If production starts again then they move to the Available Now status.
Older orders will be built first so get your classic car battery orders in now. You can place your orders by paying online, or by calling us to place
your order over the phone. By calling us you won't be charged until your battery is close to being shipped. By ordering online you will be charged at
the time of purchase. These classic car batteries are only available as sealed maintenance free batteries.
Please Read - We are continually working on updating our website to make sure you get the correct battery for your classic car.
Some details may vary from the pictures and the actual battery.
You have three (3) options:
1) You know the correct battery for your car; place your order and we will ship that battery.
2) E-mail us with the following information and we will send you the price and availability on your battery.
3) Order the battery you believe fits your car. Then on the shopping cart their is a section for order comments. That is where you can put the following information
and we will double check to make sure you did order the correct battery. If we have any questions we will e-mail you for more information.
» Air Condition
» Cap Color If Know
We offer Free Shipping within the United States on all Classic Car Script Batteries. We will ship these Free of charge by UPS ground to any of the 48 contiguous states.
If your order ships to these areas, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii or Mexico, we charge a Extended Area shipping fee.
Add the Extended Area shipping fee here to your antique battery order if shipping to those areas.